Popular micro effect specialist Mooer Audio introduces another octave pedal to the market, the Mooer Tender Octaver. Though being small and saving lots of pedalboard real estate, its inner values are tremendous to say the least. The pedal adds an upper and a lower octave to the original signal. Both of them can be controlled via independent volume knobs. The unprocessed signal can be added via the dry knob or being completely muted.
The Mooer Tender Octaver excels in generating precise and articulated octaves. The pedal offers a robust metal housing, quality controls and a durable foot switch as well as True Bypass. The pedal can be powered via an optional 9V DC power supply. The Mooer Tender Octave will be shipping Mid June 2015.
Suggested retail price: 94.00 €
Mooer Tender Octaver features
– Mini-sized octaver
– Precise octave generation (upper & sub)
– Controls: „Dry“ for mixing in the unprocessed signal, „Upper“ for upper octave, „Sub“ for lower octave,
– True Bypass
– Status LED
– 6.3 mm mono jacks in and outs
– Power: optional 9V DC power supply, polarity: (-) center
– Metal housing
– Dimensions (W x D x H): 42 mm x 93 mm x 52 mm
– Weight: 170 g