Seymour Duncan Catalina Dynamic Chorus Pedal
The Seymour Duncan Catalina Chorus is a highly adjustable, lush and liquid sounding all analog chorus pedal with stereo output, tone control and a unique Dynamic Expression performance mode. This pedal can produce a dizzying array of tonalities from subtle, clean shimmer to lush, swirling effects and everything in between. But the real magic here is the Dynamic Expression feature, which allows you to control the amount of chorus effect in real time by varying the dynamics of your playing.
In “Hard” mode, the chorus is more pronounced the more you dig in, and in “Soft” mode, the effect intensifies as you la back and let chords ring out. Set the threshold to control where the chorus kicks in, or you can turn the feature off to use Catalina like a traditional chorus pedal. Catalina also has a tone control to roll off high end and stereo outputs for lush stereo effects when using a dual amp rig. To round out the special features, the Threshold knob is lighted and changes color to indicate whether the chorus effect is engaged when using the Dynamic Expression feature, as well as which expression mode is selected.
Like all Seymour Duncan pedals, the Catalina Chorus is designed and assembled at the Santa Barbara, CA factory by the same team responsible for the legendary pickups.
The Seymour Duncan Catalina Chorus will be available from the end of January 2016.
The suggested retail price (MSRP) for the Seymour Duncan Catalina Chorus is incl. VAT. € 323,42.
Specifications Seymour Duncan Catalina Dynamic Chorus Pedal
* Analog Chorus/Vibrato effects pedal with dynamic control
* True analog Bucket Brigade stereo chorus
* Subtle shimmer to extreme swirling chorus effects
* Dual mode Dynamic Expression feature with adjustable threshold
* Threshold knob glows to indicate whether chorus is engaged
* Tone control to roll off high end
* Delay – Sets time delay from 6 to 60 milliseconds
* Tone – Sets cutoff of passive low pass filter from 0.5kHz to 6kHz
* Depth – Sets the modulation of the delay time from off to 50%
* Rate – Sets modulation rate from 0.33 – 10 cycles/second
* Expression (Footswitch) – Engages the envelope follower
* True Bypass
* Input Impedance: 1 Meg
* Output Impedance: 500 ohms
* Dry Gain: 0dB
* Wet Gain: off to +3dB above the dry signal
For more information, please visit: www.w-distribution.de