As of this summer Warwick now offers the all new German Pro Series which consists of excellent „Teambuilt & Made in Germany” instruments, at an affordable price. The complete know-how, which the Warwick Custom Shop has built up over 30 years in Markneukirchen embodies this exciting new series of electric basses. All of these instruments are produced in Germany from the finest materials and with the best possible production methods. Only the very best machines in the world are used to carve these extraordinaire bass guitars.
The development of the Warwick German Pro Series goes back to the year 2009, at that time the decision was made to produce only the Masterbuilt Custom Shop basses at the Markneukirchen production facility, But now – due to popular demand, after almost two years of planning and development, a regional partner has been found to realize in cooperation with Warwick the new German Pro Series. The result is the highest quality Pro Seres basses to date, and at a price which offers players the possibility to own a 100% genuine German built Warwick bass for far less than the Masterbuilt Custom Shop instruments.
The tone woods for the German Pro Series are naturally air dried, hand selected, and glued at Warwick in Markneukirchen, also the necks, and the complete fret work is manufactured there too. Then all instruments are finished and assembled by partner nearby in the region. After completion, all Warwick German Pro Series instruments are carefully inspected, flawlessly set up and shipped out from the Markneukirchen production facility.
The new Warwick German Pro Series consists of the following models:
* Corvette Standard, 4-,5- and 6-string with US swamp ash or bubinga body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard
* Corvette $$, 4- and 5-string with US swamp ash body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard
* Streamer LX, 4-,5- and 6-string with US cherry body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard
* Thumb Bolt On, 4-,5- and 6-string with ovangkol body, ovangkol neck and wenge fretboard
* Streamer CV, 4- and 5-string with US swamp-ash body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard
* Streamer stage I, 4- and 5-string with US cherry body, maple neck and wenge fretboard
* StarBass 4- and 5-string with maple body, maple neck and wenge fretboard
For international pricing please contact Florence Wilfer at the Framus & Warwick export department: [email protected]
Warwick German Pro Series specifications
* High-quality and seasoned wood from the German Warwick Manufactory at Markneukirchen
* Warwick Invisible Fret Technology
* Warwick Bronze Frets
* Fluorescent Fretboard Side Dots
* Just a Nut III Tedur
* Warwick easy access Trussrod-Cover
* MEC pickups and electronics
* Warwick hardware
* Warwick electronic compartment
* Warwick Black Label bass strings
* Available in various finishes and colors (depending on model)
* Lefthand model available at no additional charge
* Teambuilt & Made in Germany
All Warwick German Pro Series models are shipped from June 2015 including a high-quality Rockbass Starline bag.