On October 28, 2013 an amazing set by Joe Bonamassa will be released on Provogue Records, an imprint of the Mascot Label Group.
Tour De Force – Live In London chronicles Bonamassa’s atmospheric rise from the intimate club environment of The Borderline, to the prestigious Royal Albert Hall. Each individual evening was marked by a unique theme with different setlists, arrangements and ensembles providing the viewer with four unique performances. His journey begins in the intimate setting of the 200-capacity London Borderline with a three-piece band. Next is a blues-themed night at Shepherd’s Bush Empire, featuring a horns section. He then moves to the Hammersmith Apollo which opens with a short acoustic set before moving into a rock-inspired evening. Finally, at the Royal Albert Hall, Bonamassa treats the crowd to a half acoustic/half electric show of his most popular and well-known songs, featuring the band from his most recent release, An Acoustic Evening at the Vienna Opera House. Each night’s performance features a different selection of songs from his extensive career.
Tour De Force will be released as 4 individual Blu-rays or 2DVDs, and also as a limited edition Marshall Amp Box Set.
What’s in the Amp Box Set ?
– All 4 concerts in DVD or Blu-ray format
– Each DVD and Blu-ray title will have unique and different backstage photos and 3-D photos.
(3-D glasses are included)
– Collectible, hard cover photo book including 36 pages of stunning photography highlighting the March
2012 London tour, including 4 pages with exclusive 3-D photos (3-D glasses are included).
Photos by Christie Goodwin, 3-D photos by Paul Bergen.
NOTE : The glasses are ONLY for viewing the 3-D photos. The DVD and Blu-ray are NOT in 3-D.
– The collectible Miniature Vintage Marshall Amp is a one of a kind box design. The entire outside surface is covered with a leatherette to feel and look like a real amp. The “speaker cabinet” is real screen-printed cloth to give the feel of speaker mesh. The official Marshall Logo is used and simulated exactly how the real Vintage Amp would have it. The top of the amp is complete with all knobs turned to 10, just like Joe likes it.
Joe’s Gold Signature is printed on the back of the Amp box along with all the beautiful artwork from the Tour De Force – Live In London DVD’s. Designed to fit all five products for safe keeping.
– Limited Edition Tour de Force T-Shirt (sizes M, L and XL available)