„Hungry for Metal?“ The ReeveLand Music Festival 2017 is approaching closer and closer, here is a small appetizer:
Today we present the official running order:
On the 2nd of September the popular ReeveLand Music Festival will take place at Framus & Warwick in Markneukirchen, with open-air stage and a great live program. We are glad to announce, that also the well-known German Metal band Kissin’ Dynamite will enter the Reeveland stage this year!
Framus & Warwick GmbH & Co. Music Equipment KG
Gewerbepark 46, 08258 Markneukirchen / Saxony / Germany
– Framus & Warwick, Gewerbepark 46, 08258 Markneukirchen
– Framus & Warwick Online Shop: http://goo.gl/ZzkGmm (No pre-sale fees)
– www.eventim.de (With pre-sale fees)
– www.metaltix.com (With pre-sale fees)
– www.adticket.de (With pre-sale fees)
– All known presales
– Buchhandlung Markneukirchen 037422/2312
– Tourist Info Markneukirchen 037422/40774
– EP R&C Auerbach 03744/829923
– Plan Zwo Gentlemen Store Plauen 0179 7585280
– Curry N°3 Reichenbach 03765/309114
– Framus & Warwick Online Shop Vorverkauf (No pre-sale fees): http://goo.gl/ZzkGmm
– Eventim Vorverkauf (With pre-sale fees): http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=1843133&includeOnlybookable=true&xtmc=reeveland&xtnp=1&xtcr=1
– Metaltix Vorverkauf (With pre-sale fees): https://www.metaltix.com/reeveland-festival-tickets-4968.html – tour347
– AD Ticket Vorverkauf (With pre-sale fees): https://www.adticket.de/ReeveLand-Festival-2017.html
Tageskasse box office: 55 EUR
Start: 10.00 AM
Children under the age of 10 don’t pay entry.
You can camp from Friday to Sunday on our camping area near the festival area with your ReeveLand ticket. You need 5 minutes by feet and its located on a field behind the Framus & Warwick Music Hall.
ReeveLand Music Festival – An event with a high cultfactor – since 2013
The Reeveland Music Festival, what started as a party for Framus & Warwick in 2012 has evolved to a festival with an outstanding line-up.
The ReeveLand Music Festival includes an interesting supporting program, with Meet & Greets with world-famous musicians, autograph sessions, guided production tours, final fireworks and much more. The ReeveLand Music Festival is founded by Framus & Warwick owner Hans-Peter Wilfer.
Here are some impressions from the ReeveLand Music Festival 2016: